Saturday 17 August 2013

Sound and Drawing instillation 2013

this work was the showed in the first open studio at Ashkal Alwan organization as incomplete research and an Installation (Sound) and (writing), and it was about converting the language from one form to another and how the language while it begins can fail to some thing like the obsession or madness because of the confusion like what happens with the birds conversations, and how to build a secluded place from the general situation .   





the fake signals of the birds sound on a garden
sound maps 





the translated dream
a place
every day the dreams come to me..i'm remembering now all of my dreams .even if i forgot one of these dreams i will remember by something was in it hinting me.
I squeezed my teeth ..then remembered that i lost all of them one by one falling down.
then i felt like an old good grandmother who knows the vacuum of following her soul life with lot of realization about her hollow mouth ..stomach..the great hall in the chest.
 :

in another dream a friend shows me a place of contemporary Egyptian music .  i felt that he is so mean unusually .i ignored his arrogant  face ..i walked in the long passage . i was in old school and i was realized that i was obliged to walk in  Queue
I can no longer get out of it. then a girl that i know appeared  she was really scars and her body was very small but nerves .
I asked her to be silent at the end with really bad way and do not kluging to me.

she is not my sister (i told my self )and when i took a look from the stares i saw my sister playing in the schools garden .

I asked her to go home please , but she refused ..i was really sad .. and there was no time to convince her or to yelling on her .. i left her and was know that she will be imprisoned like me.
and i wished that i don't see her again .

when we arrived the room that we will be prisoner in it the dream turned to film i had saw about the camps.. we had to bows too much to not have any shots from the opened window..there was  altos of trees and really normal night .in fact i was know this night .. and this street from above.
we set and the girl was still crying of The end of the world so harshly.. and just thinking of my stupid sister who will get killed .
in another moment of the dream we were took the directives from the army officer . i saw my sister coming .. she was bigger than me .. she was beautiful .. and she had ability to collect the pain and silent in her look as she is a wall.. and some times suddenly she radiant with lough.

:
:




No comments: